Rolex GMT-Master 1675 "Pepsi" Bezel Stainless Steel Mix Numerals Black Dial
- Original Rolex GMT-Master model Ref. 1675, Rolex automatic movement, usually known as GMT "Pepsi".
- Serial #: 2'980***.
- Caliber 1570 with 26 jewels, shock protected, movement is in full working order and date of last service is unknown. Classic Stainless Steel case 40 mm diameter without its Rolex crown, with original "Pepsi" bi-directional bezel and screw-in crown. Screw-down caseback is signed inside.
- Year of production is 1972.
- Dial is black with mix numerals; date displayed is at 3 o'clock position. Signed 'Rolex Oyster Perpetual, GMT-Master, Superlative Chronometer Officially Certified, Swiss'.
- Dial on the watch is a service dial (this means it is an original Rolex piece, however, it is not the one the watch came originally with), and also service hands. This is often done to preserve the watch in better condition, without losing the history of such.
* Please note that model Ref. 1675 is typically considered a men's watch due to its large 40mm diameter case.*Photos are from the actual watch in our possession.
*You can also purchase this watch at a slightly higher price from eBay.
Rolex Vintage GMT-MASTER Pepsi 1675 Stainless Steel 40mm
Out of Stock
- Collection: Oyster Perpetual Date
- Model Name: GMT-Master II
- Reference Number: 1675
- Serial Number: 2'980***
- Production Year: 1972
- Movement: Automatic
- Complications: Date
- Case Shape: Round
- Case Material: Stainless Steel
- Case Diameter: 40mm
- Numerical Style: Mixed
- Dial Color: Black
- Crystal: Sapphire
- Bezel Style: Rotatable Bezel
- Bezel Material: Stainless Steel
- Attachment Type: Oyster Bracelet
- Attachment Material: Stainless Steel
- Buckle Style: Deployant
- Buckle Material: Stainless Steel
- Calibre: 1570
- Jewels: 26
- Box: No
- Papers: No